Armoured Combat Draft notes:Armour Requirements
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 11 April 2021
- 7 - Simplified language and updated to refer to you as the audience throughout.
- 7.2.3 - updated to specifically include training and pick-ups in needing armour inspections.
- 22.214.171.124 - Updated to add "(or anything that could be mistaken for a plume)" - need to work out what crests are allowed for non-plumed...
- 7.5.3 - Simplified language
- 7.5.7.g - added "Maille used for screening must not have openings greater than 5mm." Some maille used as mesh out there has larger openings...
- 7.5.8 - added a requirement for mesh to be secured against sideways movement, and vertical.
- 7.9.1 - updated to clarify that all kidney protection must have padding, unless it's zoombang.
- 7.9.2 - removed gendered language
- 17 April 2021
- 126.96.36.199 Updated heavy to armoured.
- 24 April 2021
- 7.2.6 - updated to match Society requirement (VI.A) to disguise, cover or remove modern corporate logos and sport gear unless the gear is necessary for medical reasons.
- 18 May 2021
- Updated 188.8.131.52 to include other construction techniques that thin the metal.