Armoured Combat Draft notes:Authorisation Of Marshals
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 17 April 2021
- 3.1.2 - Updated to refer to Kingdom Armoured Combat Marshal rather than the Earl Marshal
- 3.1.2 - updated to refer to you as the audience.
- 3.2.1 - Renewing as a Marshal is the same process as authorising as a Marshal, though recent experience that the authorising Senior Marshal has seen can be used for the practical component.
- 3.2.2 - updated to Assistant Marshal and to reflect that the renewal process for an armoured combat authorisation is to redo the authorisation.
- 3.3 - Updated to Assistant Marshal throughout.
- 3.5 and 3.6 Updated heading to match format of others
- 3.6.1 - simplified language.
- 21 May 2021
- 3.4 - updated to be specific to armoured combat
- 3.5 - Updated to clarify the process if you don't have current senior marshals available
- 3.5.4.a - added that a senior marshal needs to understand the responsibilities of the role