Youth Armoured Combat Authorizations
- Youth Marshals warranted and rostered to authorize youth combatants must witness the authorization and execute the proper procedures to ensure that the authorization is registered
- Authorizations shall be conducted in a manner appropriate for the division.
- At least one other Adult must witness the authorisation.
- All youth combatants must reauthorize when permanently changing divisions
- Youth are expected to practice at the next division before authorizing.
- Youth combatants must demonstrate their knowledge of the rules of Youth Armoured Combat.
- Youth combatants must demonstrate that they can safely spar with other youths.
- They must be able to effectively block shots.
- If a previously authorized combatant fails to pass an authorization for the next division, s/he may continue to participate in her/his previous division.
- They must be able to consistently throw shots at the appropriate level of calibration to legal target areas.