Armoured Combat Draft notes:Armour Requirements
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
- 11 April 2021
- 7 - Simplified language and updated to refer to you as the audience throughout.
- 7.2.3 - updated to specifically include training and pick-ups in needing armour inspections.
- 7.5.3 - Simplified language
- 7.5.7.g - added "Maille used for screening must not have openings greater than 5mm." Some maille used as mesh out there has larger openings...
- 7.5.8 - added a requirement for mesh to be secured against sideways movement, and vertical.
- 7.9.1 - updated to clarify that all kidney protection must have padding, unless it's zoombang.
- 7.9.2 - removed gendered language
- 17 April 2021
- 126.96.36.199 Updated heavy to armoured.
- 24 April 2021
- 7.2.6 - updated to match Society requirement (VI.A) to disguise, cover or remove modern corporate logos and sport gear unless the gear is necessary for medical reasons.
- 18 May 2021
- Updated 188.8.131.52 to include other construction techniques that thin the metal.