Lochac Martial Rules Wiki
These rules are currently the official rules for Lochac
- Lochac Armoured Combat Fighters' Handbook and Marshals' Handbook
- Lochac Fencing Handbook
- Lochac Target Archery & Thrown Weapons Handbook
Other rules on this wiki are draft only.
Lochac Armoured Combat Rules
On July 10th, after announcement by the Crown, changes to the Armoured Combat Fighter's Handbook and Marshal's Handbook will come into effect. These rule changes will be published on the 10th of July.
Lochac Fencing Rules=
- Minor changes to Lochac Fencing Rules - 15 May 2021
- Gives effect to changes in version 5.1 of the Lochac Fencing Handbook.
- New Lochac Fencing Rules - 1 May 2021
- Version 5.0 of the Lochac Fencing Handbook is now in effect.
Send your reports for your field to the relevant Kingdom Marshal (emails shown below) as well as any other requirements for your group.
Reports are due:
- 15 February
- 15 May
- 15 August
- 15 November
Marshallate officers in charge
|Earl Marshal||Angele de Savignyfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Deputy for Archery||Ulric of Ambleduneemail@example.com|
|Deputy for Armoured Combat||Andreas Reinhardtfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Deputy for Equestrian||Andrea di Argentolupoemail@example.com|
|Deputy for Rapier||Owain Cantor ap Hughefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Deputy for Siege||Hanbal al-Barbariemail@example.com|
|Deputy for Youth Armoured Combat||Grim of Thornbyfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Authorisations (Australia)||Anna von der Ronemail@example.com|
|Authorisations (New Zealand)||Ginevra Isabella di Serafino Viscontifirstname.lastname@example.org|