Armoured Combat Draft notes:Structure
15 April 2021
Structure of the Marshallate
Throughout changed name of "Auxiliary Marshals" to "Assistant Marshals" to better reflect their role, and changed "Marshal-in-Charge of the field" to "Responsible Marshal" to prevent confusion with Marshal-in-Charge of the event or practice. Changed heavy combat to armoured combat throughout.
- 2.1.1 - Added General heading to deal with numbering collision.
- 184.108.40.206 - Added bullet points, Earl Marshal reference removed (covered elsewhere)
- 2.1.1 (now 2.1.2) - Added explanatory text.
- 2.1.2 (now 2.1.3) - Made explicit to this rule set, so refers to the Kingdom Armoured Combat Marshal.
- Table 2.2.1 updated for names and to reflect that assistant marshals can inspect equipment under supervision of a rostered marshal
- 2.2.1 - some lettered rules changed to bullet points as they are still part of the rule.
- 220.127.116.11 - Removed no longer relevant
- 18.104.22.168-3 - merged to become 22.214.171.124
- 126.96.36.199 - Removed as not relevant in this rule set
- 188.8.131.52-8 - renumbered
- 2.2.2 - separated responsible marshal and Marshal-in-Charge of event or practice for clarity
- 184.108.40.206 - added Kingdom Armoured Combat Marshal
2.3 Marshals as officers
- 2.3.1 Updated throughout to refer to Group Armoured Combat Marshal to remove implication that all other martial activities are subservient to Armoured Combat
- 220.127.116.11 highlighting that the Group Marshal from any one of the combat forms, it doesn't have to be armoured combat
- 18.104.22.168 highlighting that the Group Armoured Combat Marshals is only looking after armoured combat.
- 22.214.171.124 updated reporting line to go through the Kingdom Armoured Combat Marshal
- 126.96.36.199 made specific to armoured combat
- 2.3.2 Updated to Kingdom Armoured Combat Marshal and made specific to armoured combat.
- 188.8.131.52 Updated heavy to armoured combat
2.4 Marshals for events and practices
- 2.4.3 updated to clarify that you need a responsible marshal for pick-ups.
- 184.108.40.206 added to clarify that every armoured combat event or practice must have a designated Marshal-in-Charge.
- 220.127.116.11 Separated into three rules, and specifying armoured combat, and adding the Kingdom Armoured Combat Marshal.
2.5 Requirements to act as a marshal
Simplified language and updated for armoured combat and assistant/responsible marshal as needed.