Rules of SCANZ
- Rules of the SCA New Zealand Inc - last amended at the December 2020 AGM [PDF]
Policies of SCANZ
These are the policy documents in which the policies of SCANZ are set out. The policies cover areas which are not covered by the Rules of the SCA New Zealand, Inc., by Corpora or by the policies of the SCA, Inc.
- SCANZ Financial Policy (2010). [PDF]
- SCANZ Publishing Policy [HTML]
- SCANZ Publishing Policy [PDF]
- SCANZ Social Media Policy [PDF]
- Children & Young People (Under 18) Participation Policy [PDF] (reviewed March 2017)
- SCANZ Bullying & Harrassment Policy [DOC] - July 2021
- Februrary 2009 statement from the SCANZ Committee regarding the activities that may be carried out under event memberships vs full memberships. [PDF]
Comments on policies are welcomed, and can be sent to email@example.com
- SCANZ Code of Conduct [DOC]
Publications of the SCA, Inc in the US and the SCA Ltd, in Australia
These links will take you to external sites.