We have two affiliation agreements, one with the SCA Inc. USA that allows us to license the marks and IP associated with the SCA game and one with the SCAA that defines the relationship between the two organisations so that the game can be kept consistent within the kingdom of Lochac.
- Our affiliation agreement with the SCA, Inc in the USA [PDF]
- Our affliation agreement with the SCA Ltd in Australia [PDF]
Past Affiliation Agreements
Documents relating to the SCANZ, Inc's status as a tax-exempt non-profit incorporated society.
- Letter from the IRD confirming that each individual branch of the SCANZ is treated separately for GST purposes
- Letter from the IRD detailing our tax-exempt status. (Updated 07 Feb 2011)
- Current Tax Exemption Certificate (jpeg, updated 10/07/2014)
- Letter from the IRD detailing our exemption from Resident Witholding Tax (RWT) (jpeg, updated 10/07/2014)
- Insurance certificate (30 June 2020 - 30 June 2021)
The following two documents detail the actual policies themselves, but are out of date in terms of representing our coverage. For coverage certificates, use the documents above.